The Curve needs you!
If you’ve ever spent a lazy summer afternoon over a cup of coffee at Dalston Eastern Curve Garden, or enjoyed their annual Pumpkin Lantern Festival, or listened to some jazz of an evening, or marveled at the twinkling winter lights, we’re sure you will agree that this is a truly magical place. And one we don’t want to lose!
Having recently launched a ‘Save Dalston Curve Garden’ crowdfunder, they are asking for our help in order to reach their target of £100,000, so that the garden can re-open to the public and, most importantly, remain open.
They urgently need to raise this money in order to:
• Pay for extensive building works in the entrance area, so visitors can safely adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• Cover the loss of 50% of the garden’s annual income caused by having to close during its busiest season.
• Survive the year ahead with far less income, because of the requirement to limit visitor numbers.
What you can do to help
• Donate a little and share the crowdfunder campaign to your friends, family and colleagues
• Use social media to raise awareness and share what the Curve means to you
• Send them an email with a few lovely words about the garden that they can share
And for those feeling really creative, think of ways to raise £100, maybe working together with your family, friends or work colleagues. If 1,000 groups of people join together to raise £100 each, they can reach their target!
TO DONATE: gofundme.com/f/save-dalston-curve-garden